Wednesday 26 October 2016

Four Seasons




It's been a long time since my fingers brought life to this site. I miss it. It seemed that I forgot the beauty of it. The ability it has to take me to a different place in my mind. To relax and pour my thoughts and feelings (and the crazy that just seems to happen to me).

So many things have happened in this last year.

My emotions have been riding a scrambler, begging to get off (you know that ride that teenagers want to go on at the fair cause it throws people up against each other)..

There are days that I feel like I'm living in a dream, or an alternate world. I can't seem to process why certain things have to happen in this life. 

Days that I soak up the brilliance of this life; gratitude bursting from my soul 

Days of continuous wonder. Why me? Why do I get to still be healthy? 

Days of anger.

Regret.

Incredible sadness that takes over.

I guess this is life on the other side. 




I'm not sure where to start.


But I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment